Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 4 - Jan 4, 2010

Where there's smoke - there is fire. This morning when I was getting Benjamin ready to head out William kept telling me there was a fire, I would ask him where and he just kept telling me here or in Benjamin's room .. I continued on and we all left. When we were heading back home I noticed a lot of smoke in the air, as we got closer to town I realized that was from our end of town, as we were getting closer I was starting to freak out a bit as the smoke was coming from what looked like was my neighbourhood. My heart was pounding. Thankfully it wasn't my house, but some family a few blocks from me lost their home today. Luckily everyone got out, but the house is completely destroyed. (I have no idea what William was talking about, as this house was fine when we left. I'm thinking maybe he was looking at the pilot light in the gas fireplace .. that, or maybe he can predict the future !!)

No comments:

Post a Comment