Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 33 - Say "No" to the Superstore photo studio

Not sure why I keep torturing myself by going there. I'm pretty sure anyone can work in the photo studio, no talent required. I told the guy to just worry about taking the pictures and I would work on getting the kids to smile. His timing wasn't so great.

Benjamin doesn't like to sit longer than 1 second
So lets put your baby in a a bucket, that will stop him from moving around!







Maybe the bucket isn't a great idea

Lets try this really neat pose. Get the kids to lie down and I'll take an overhead shot .. hmm, turned out great, eh? !














William was obsessed with his lips the whole time. They're chapped and he keeps picking at them.       

I wonder if there is any money hiding in this nice vinyl chair
Benjamin gives me a slap for dragging him there to get his pictures taken.

1 comment:

  1. that last one looks like it should be a V8 commercial.

    ReplyDelete