Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 62 - March 3 - Spray Tanning and your feet

We are leaving next week on a Western Caribbean Cruise, I am beyond pasty white so I decided that I would try spray tanning, so I went last night to try it out. If the results are okay then I am going to do it again the day before we leave.
I was given a lot of instructions - put on a shower cap, but make sure it doesn't rest on your forehead or you'll have a funny line, but a bit of cream on the dry areas of your body, don't forget to put lots on your fingernails and toenails as the cuticles will get really dark if you don't, get your knees, elbows, and ankles .. but nothing was mentioned about the bottom of my feet (please ignore my horrible heals - the pedicure is next week)

2 comments:

  1. how does it get on the bottom of your feet? aren't you standing up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are, but you have to turn around, so it gets on the floor and then you get to step in it when you turn

    ReplyDelete